TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When you use our Web Applications or Services you are consenting to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be subject to all these terms and conditions, you are advised not to use our services.
- DILMAX-IT reserves the right to change or modify the term and conditions and notices under which it offers its services. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
- When you engage DilMAX-IT to perform work in a freelance capacity, you will be required to accept the DilMAX-IT Freelance Terms & Conditions. Rates will be confirmed in writing before work begins.
- Agreement between W.K.D Dilshan Maduranga, owner/operator of DilMAX-IT (hereinafter referred to as “DilMAX-IT”), and You, the authorized representative of “The Client” (hereinafter referred to as “The Client”), for work beginning in the capacity of Freelance Web Designer.
- Agreed Rate
The agreed rate for work carried out will be finalized between The Client & DilMAX-IT before work begins.
- Third Party Contracts
DilMAX-IT may contract with other creative professionals to provide services such as graphic design, content writing, and/or illustration. Any third party terms and conditions will include full reproduction rights for the client. Where such contracting adds to the project cost, the client will first be asked for permission to proceed. No project will begin on the assumption that third parties might be required for project completion. Such details will be finalized prior to beginning project, unless requested by the client at a later date.
- Payment Schedule
The Client will make a 50 percent downpayment prior to beginning work. The project can be scheduled once the downpayment is received by DilMAX-IT. The downpayment is non-refundable. The remaining 50 percent is payable to DilMAX-IT upon completion of the project, and before the project is published.
The Client shall inform DilMAX-IT in writing before the project begins if any portion of any material or information provided by The Client or if any portion of the project is confidential. DilMAX-IT agrees not to misuse or disclose any confidential information that may be made available by The Client.
- Rights & Ownership
All services provided by DilMAX-IT shall be for the exclusive use of The Client other than for DilMAX-IT’s promotional use. Upon payment of all fees, The Client to gain full transferable rights to brand identity. The Client shall be entitled to full ownership of all final work upon full payment of the agreed fee.
- Client Responsibility
All reasonable care will be taken to ensure work is completed to the highest achievable standard however DilMAX-IT will not be held liable for loss, expense or damage caused by any act or omission that occurs throughout the duration of the booking.
- Artwork Approval, Errors and Omissions
DilMAX-IT will take all reasonable care to check proofs carefully for accuracy in all respects, ranging from spelling to technical illustrations. However, it is considered the responsibility of The Client to check all artwork carefully before final sign off and publishing. As a result, DilMAX-IT is not liable for loss, expense or damage caused by any act or omission.
- Nature of Copy
The Client agrees to exercise due diligence in its direction to DilMAX-IT regarding preparation of materials and must be able to substantiate all claims and representations. The Client is responsible for all trademark, service mark, copyright and patent infringement clearances. The Client is also responsible for arranging, prior to publication, any necessary legal clearance of materials DilMAX-IT prepares. DilMAX-IT will not be held liable for any legal infringements as a result of artwork being distributed or published under the direction of The Client.
DilMAX-IT makes every effort to maintain the highest possible work standards, however, cannot accept responsibility for any loss, expense or liability of any kind incurred whilst preparing work for The Client in a freelance capacity. To the extent permitted by law, DilMAX-IT shall not be liable to the Client or to any third party for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly in connection with the provision of services. The Client will indemnify and holds harmless tDilMAX-IT from and against any claims, costs, expenses, negligence, actions or suits suffered, sustained or incurred by the Client or any third party. This includes, without limitation, interruptions caused by acts of Nature, or any other circumstances beyond reasonable control, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or otherwise, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Cancellation/Termination of Agreement
Should The Client wish to cancel/terminate the agreement and discontinue any work in progress, The Client must notify DilMAX-IT immediately of this intention. Hours worked to that point will be invoiced. In the case of cancellation/termination, outstanding invoices are required to be paid within 7 (seven) days of the invoice issue date.
- Variation in Terms
These terms can only be varied, amended or altered by written agreement between DilMAX-IT and The Client.
- DILMAX-IT respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will never share your personal information with any third party person or organization.
- DILMAX-IT, will never share your database data with any third party person or organization.
- We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- You agree to receive marketing communications about consumer goods and services on behalf of our third party advertising partners unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive such communications. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference by following directions provided with the communication.
- DILMAX-IT collects your details when you submit those details to us either online (via our websites), or by fax, post, voice or email.