TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When you use our Web Applications or Services you are consenting to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be subject to all these terms and conditions, you are advised not to use our services.
- DILMAX-IT reserves the right to change or modify the term and conditions and notices under which it offers its services. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces or code or selection and arrangement thereof is copyrighted. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are trademarks or registered trade names of, and are proprietary to DILMAX-IT or other respective owners that have granted DILMAX-IT, the license to use such marks. Therefore copying, reversing, modifying, transmitting, displaying, reproducing, transferring, and/or misusing the content of our site is a punishable offence.
- We reserve the right to terminate any or all services provided to you at any time if the terms of contract are breached or we find any discrepancies in the data submitted by you at the time of registration. If we terminate our services, you will agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us from any third party claims arising from the termination of your account. Thus if we terminate your account no refunds will be granted to you.
- DilMAX-IT has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that DilMAX-IT has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to our Web Applications or Services; what content you access via our Web Applications or Services and its affiliated services; what effects the content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content. You release DilMAX-IT from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content through our Web Applications or Services. DilMAX-IT makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through our Web Applications or Services, and DilMAX-IT will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through our Web Applications or Services. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DilMAX-IT, ITS SUPPLIERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH our Web Applications or Services AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, NEITHER DilMAX-IT NOR ITS SUPPLIERS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, MAKES ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF our Web Applications or Services’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO our Web Applications or Services, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF our Web Applications or Services; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM our Web Applications or Services; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH our Web Applications or Services BY ANY THIRD PARTY; AND/ OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA our Web Applications or Services. DilMAX-IT DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH our Web Applications or Services OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND DilMAX-IT WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. our Web Applications or Services IS CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY DilMAX-IT FROM ITS FACILITIES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. DilMAX-IT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT our Web Applications or Services IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE our Web Applications or Services FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
- By using the our Web Applications or Services, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- you are 18 years of age or older;
- your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- DILMAX-IT accepts payments for its products and services through Bank transfer , credit cards, international debit cards and any other methods included in our list, as notified on our site. We do not store any information related to your credit or debit card on file. Any refund case will be under sole authority of DILMAX-IT and will be entertained only if we are at fault. We always answer all queries regarding DILMAX-IT and its services. Please contact our customer care section if you have any question regarding DILMAX-IT or its products and services.
- Due to Inflation, sever cost and US Dollar rate, 10% will added on every two years to the package price.
- DILMAX-IT may make changes to its TERMS & CONDITIONS. You should check TERMS & CONDITIONS from time to time to see if we have made any changes to it.
- DILMAX-IT respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will never share your personal information with any third party person or organization.
- DILMAX-IT, will never share your database data with any third party person or organization.
- We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- You agree to receive marketing communications about consumer goods and services on behalf of our third party advertising partners unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive such communications. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference by following directions provided with the communication.
- DILMAX-IT collects your details when you submit those details to us either online (via our websites), or by fax, post, voice or email.